Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God

As I was walking to chorus today, I have come to the realization that this is possibly the most magnificent winter I have ever witnessed. We have gotten dumped with snow four or five times since December and to top that off, we have had frigid temperatures with ease. While walking in the fresh blizzard today I can't help but think that how can someone think that this world just happened in a boom or however you think it came to be. To have all this snow and not a single snowflake not even in the multiple dumps of snow we got are the same. Each one is intricate and detailed different then its fellow flake friend. Also, I think(which means its a belief not a fact) that when it snows, that means that its cold enough to be winter, and warm enough to snow. Notice that when it was -15 the other day there was no snow, just the most coldest weather I have ever been out in. Now how can you think that the world just appeared for that much of a drastic drop of temperature in a matter of a day or two and not notice God. This reminds me when God is speaking to Job and his friends, and asking them well where were you when the world was created, surely you know everything about it cause you where there right? Wrong. Thank you God for this magnificent winter weather.

1 comment:

Jennifer Anne said...

It's funny because I was thinking the same thing today walking the same path you did across this "vast" campus. :)